Oct 29, 2010

wooden lighting & centrepieces





This is a first....  a Saturday morning post! Well, I had to share these gorgeous little pieces I found at my fathers place when I was there a few weeks ago. I'd invited you all to view his eye-catching garden furniture and home design at his country property in East Gippsland.
These pieces today, I adore. The hardy cacti centerpieces for the Australian outdoor table and BBQ area, perfect for a little colour, bringing a natural feel to the table. The light is on entrance to the home, and blends naturally once again with the white walls surrounding. It is small pieces like these that really stand out and bring the outside in.
I will be finding more small pieces of home-love that I cannot wait to share with you.

Have a lovely weekend. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment