Sep 15, 2010

skinny laMinx

So I recently purchased these fabulous pillows below from a gorgeous company on etsy called skinny laMinx. I think the best thing about receiving things from OS is the love and attention that goes into the packaging. When I received these goodies, they were wrapped with love and wonderful bits and pieces. Included in the packaging was a cute little card from the owner, saying 'i hope you love your new pillows', plus there was also a cute little brooch that i have attached to my handbag. These little extras do really make you appreciate all the beautiful things in life.

Thank you skinny laMinx,  I do indeed love my new pillows, which have so easily become part of my workroom! xx



2 comments:

  1. So pleased you like your new pillows. Love these pics you've taken! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feedback Heather! The lovely mustard color in the print has such a richness to it that taking photos of these was so much fun. On either black or white they look revitalizing. Thanks again x

    ReplyDelete